Terms of Service
- JUTECH Electric & Electronic Pte Ltd ("Seller") offers all price lists, quotations, proforma invoices, (whether verbal, written or Ecommerce ) to the Purchaser in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions (unless expressly modified in writing and signed by a Director).
- Each Order received and accepted by the Seller is deemed to form a separate contract to which these Terms & Conditions of Sale apply.
- These Terms & Conditions supersede any terms proposed by the Purchaser.
- Prices are FOB Singapore in SGD Dollars according to pricing set by the Seller, unless specified otherwise. They are deemed to be valid for a period of 30 days from date of issue unless otherwise varied in writing.
- If applicable, Singapore Sales Tax (GST) packaging and shipping fees are not included.
- The seller retains the right to adjust shipping charges before shipment in proportion to increases in the seller's expenses, regardless of the source.
- The seller is responsible for shipping insurance charges. Customers should know that prices do not include local taxes and levies unless included in a separate price list or an agreed-upon sales agreement. Due to currency changes and other factors, advertised prices are subject to change without notice.
- The prices do not include Singapore Sales Tax (GST), which is charged if applicable, and packing and shipping expenses to the order's destination. Shipping costs may be increased by the seller before shipment in proportion to increases in the seller's expenditures, regardless of the source of such increases.
- It is the seller's responsibility to pay shipping insurance costs. In the absence of a specified price list or negotiated Sales Contract, local taxes and customs fees are not part of the item price.
- Due to currency fluctuations and other circumstances beyond our control, the listed prices may change due to currency fluctuations and other circumstances beyond our control. Orders for products or services must be sent in writing through mail, facsimile, email, or a Web-based ordering system with correct and precise information to facilitate billing, delivery, and payment.
- Before a contract to supply is considered to be in effect, the Buyer must receive an order acknowledgement confirming the products and conditions of the order, regardless of how the order was made.
- At the Seller's option, verbal orders may be accepted with a confirmation request. Nothing is deemed agreed until the Seller receives confirmation within three working days and the customer receives an order acknowledgement confirming items and terms.
- If an order is accepted based on a Special Price Basis, it must adhere to and comply with the conditions disclosed at the time of order acceptance.
- Regardless of how they are communicated, availability and delivery timeframes are estimates only and are not judged to be essential. The Seller may reject orders at his discretion.
- All software purchases are final and cannot be returned or refunded. Please use the demo versions to confirm that the product fulfils your requirements before purchasing. If you have a question about a particular software feature, contact Technical Support. Items that are not in stock at Saelig must be explicitly ordered and, as a result, bought. NCNR is an abbreviation for non-cancellable and non-returnable.
- Payment options include:
- American Express
- Bankers Draft,
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Credit account conditions may be established with the Seller, with payment due 30 days after delivery. The Seller maintains the right to change payment terms at any time.
- The Seller maintains the right to levy interest on any unpaid obligation at 2% above the base rate of Statutory Interest. The Seller retains the right to impose interest at a rate acceptable under Singapore Commercial Law in payment disputes.
- Paying late or not cancels any ongoing Special Price Basis or special arrangements established between Seller, Customer, or 3rd Party. The authority to apply collection and legal expenses to accounts transferred to collections is reserved by JUTECH. Clients that provide us with their credit card information provide their consent to charge that card.
- The manufacturer's warranty will cover the Seller's goods if payment has been made following the terms of the agreement and at no cost to the Seller.
- Our makers stand by the performance of products that can be upgraded through firmware. It is requested that to be aware that if you use software other than that provided by JUTECH, we have the right to refer any future technical help to the vendor.
- If a customer attempts to use our product with a third-party product, JUTECH disclaims all responsibility for that product's appropriateness, compatibility, or interoperability. Before integrating into a system, updating firmware, adding connections, or making any other adjustments to fit their application, customers must continuously test the proper functioning of goods as soon as they get them. The warranty will be voided if any changes are made.
- Unopened, saleable goods, excluding custom-ordered components, may be returned within 14 days after purchase ONLY with JUTECH's prior consent. We only reimburse shipping expenses for faulty or incorrectly dispatched products. All products you want to return must be in their original packing, including warranty cards and owner's manuals, and show no evidence of use, abuse, or neglect. The filling must also be unused. Credit card transactions will be reimbursed. An RMA number issued by JUTECH Customer Service must be displayed on the returned shipment.
NOTE: Buyer pays for international RMA delivery.
- Refunds, replacements, and exchanges are only allowed for software that has not been opened, faulty, or damaged in shipment. Due to copyright laws, software and hardware bundles cannot be returned once opened unless authorized by the original publisher/manufacturer.
- A 20% restocking/handling fee will be added to the selling price. In the following cases, the cost may be waived: carrier damage, faulty goods; wrong product received; additional item not purchased.
- It is acknowledged that secondhand electronic items may contain slight electrical harm. Due to manufacturer return rules, certain goods may not be returnable. Please contact a JUTECH representative for product limitations.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Unless otherwise stated, the items provided do not pose a health or safety risk when used as directed and when the Purchaser/user takes reasonable and standard care. However, they are not meant for use in medical or life-support operations.
- Even after the Purchase has been paid in full, including any amounts payable due to order cancellations, court fines, interest charges, and other charges, the Seller retains ownership of the items until the Purchase has been paid in full.
- In the usual course of business, the Purchaser shall be permitted to integrate the goods into any other product or subassembly. The condition is that ownership of the goods acquired remains with the Seller until the purchase price has been paid in full.
- However, despite the Seller's best efforts, the Seller will not be held liable for any damages or losses that may arise from using any information provided by the Seller in good faith, but that may be inaccurate or incomplete. All liability is confined to the purchase price of the products.
- Without specific permission, the Seller's items cannot be used in medical applications. Use in life support systems is only one example of this. We make every effort to provide the proper components to our customers, and we'll replace any that aren't. Using, installing, or assembling faulty components is not our responsibility.
- We cannot ensure that the items we offer have been created without the use of any Class I ozone-depleting compounds, despite our request and desire, since we distribute products from various vendors globally.
- JUTECH Electric & Electronic Pte Ltd or its suppliers own the copyrights to all documentation and software delivered by the Seller, including utility applications, web pages, and library programs. There must be written consent in place before producing any reproduction.
EXPORT AND USAGE
- When products are acquired to export or re-exporting in mind, the Purchaser must tell the Seller in writing of this intention and the eventual destination of the intended user at the time of order placement.
- The commodities must not be used for any unlawful or other purposes that are prohibited by any entities that may have legal jurisdiction in Singapore, including but not limited to terrorism.
- Neither the Seller nor its agents or employees shall be responsible for any failure to execute any of its obligations caused by events or circumstances beyond the Seller's reasonable control.
- The Singapore Commercial/Business law shall govern this contract.
- In the event of a dispute between the buyer and seller, arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Act in force at the time provides a legally binding alternative to Singapore court action.
- This agreement's other terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect, notwithstanding any term or condition (or portion thereof) being declared invalid by a court of law. https://www.jutechtester.com/about-jutech
- At Jutech, we express our gratitude to our customers for putting our trust in our physical and online shops.
- Our aim is to bring in the best services at an economical rate while we offer you products like Control Automation, Power devices, Meters, Measuring Instruments, Display devices &, etc.
Some of the brands we carry include Jtech, Getscan, Welgen, OLGEN, UNI-T, Victor, Hantek, Keronics, GoldTool/Punktal, Lutron, SEW, Siglent, OWON, Tenmars, Gondo, Manson, Dong Hua (DH) Switching Power & etc.
Our expert team is capable of providing details regarding product features and pricing. Measuring and controlling different products like HVAC, Telecom, Electrical, Environmental, Water Quality, Power devices &, etc. are possible through our help.
We are committed to offering a long-term and fruitful relationship. So, get in touch with us, and we can help you with everything.
- Local (Singapore)
- We will inform you by E-mail when your Order is ready for collection
- Please present a Proof copy of Transaction Success Page
- For Verification Purpose, NRIC or other Official ID must present for collection
- Self-Collection @ JUTECH’s Shop
Address: 10 Jalan Besar #B1-37B Sim Lim Tower, Singapore 208787
- Local Delivery
A delivery charge of S$16/- with GST will be levied or Order below S$200/- (Value before 7% GST). This charge only apply to delivery within Singapore Mainland. It is not applied to Air/Sea Port, surrounding Islands and restricted Government/Private locations or buildings.
Generally it takes about 1~2 business days for the delivery period.
- International (Overseas) Delivery
We provide economic UPS Worldwide Express Saver with Insurance Paid.
Generally it takes about 2~3 business days for the delivery period depends on location.
JUTECH reserves the right to add collection and legal fees to accounts sent to collections.